- Model Details
Turn your Mavic 2 Pro into an accurate mapping machine with a PPK/RTK upgrade kit
The advantages of a PPK kit upgrade:
• Highly accurate positional data (cm scale) resulting in professional photogrammetric models
• Survey grade L1/L2 GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou/Galileo GNSS receiver is integrated with 20Mp HASSELBLAD camera and works in PPK (post processing kinematic) mode.
• Achieve stable precision results flying with high speed up to 10 m/s and within 20-30 km working range from the base station.
• Record photo locations with centimeter level accuracy.
• Combination of the PPK upgrade kit into the Mavic 2 pro represents the smallest and lightest survey grade drone on the market with.
• If, available use the nearest CORS reference station as your Base station (must be < 30 km from survey site).
• Dual-frequency L1/L2 GNSS RTK/PPK receiver (184 channels) designed by Topodrone. Supports raw data acquisition from GPS/QZSS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, SBAS satellite systems
• SOFTWARE for post-processing of GNSS measurements and image geotagging (Toposetter software)
• Professional Helix type antenna provides high quality signal with low level of noise.
• Position of the antenna under the center of camera and correction of the antenna tilt with using of IMU data insures improved accuracy during photogrammetry processing.
• The lightweight upgrade kit and removable antenna mount permits carrying your drone in a standard DJI case.
• Image data can be used with any commercial photogrammetry software.
• Provide the accuracy of the digital terrain model and orthophotos up to 4 cm x, y, z without the use of extensive ground control.
• Final photogrammetric accuracy of x, y, z data - 2-4 cm
• 12 Month Warrant on the Upgrade Kit
Interested …. Get in touch with us at:
867 335 5245
Model details and specifications are coming soon!