- Model Details
• Multi Rotor Infinite Jib Surveyor Platform
• Nikon D5300 Camera
• Nikkor 28mm lens
• Nikkor 14mm lens
• First-person view camera w/ tripod and sunshade
• Hyperion EOS 720i battery charger (plus another one for parts)
• Lipo-safe bag
• Rugged aluminum storage case
• 16gb Ipad
• Replacement cables and rotor blades
• Transport Canada Compliant Design
• Redundant safety systems
• Control flight operations transmitted either through the systems’ iPad, UGCS on laptop or RC Radio
• Flight control functions include: Waypoint Programming, Manual Control, Return to Home, Auto Take-off and Landing, Position Hold
• Three on-board cameras, monitor flight direction and aid in data collection
• Rapid GPS acquisition for advanced and accurate route planning
• Integrated camera with remote shutter and GPS Geo-Reference images
• LCD monitor mounted on tripod displays live video from the aircraft
• Robust power system of battery packs, dual charger and AC/DC power converter
• The system swiftly packs down into a custom transport case.
• Can fly in 70 km/h winds
Some maintenance is needed and some cables need to replaced. I can provide links to where you can get them to repair.
Model details and specifications are coming soon!