In order to delete your ad, please follow these 3 steps:
1. Please log in to your account at https://canada.dronetrader.com/account using the same email you used when you generated the ad (if you chose not to generate an account when you posted your ad please search your email inbox for the DroneTrader ad submission email)
2. Scroll down to "Your Ads" and then click on "edit" beside the ad you would like to delete or modify
3. After clicking on "edit" please scroll to the very bottom of your ad page where it says "Deactivate Ad" and "Delete Ad". Deactivating your ad will remove the ad from public view but will keep the ad in your account. Deleting the ad will remove the ad from your account and from the DroneTrader network (this cannot be undone).
No, we do not sell drones, but only provide a free listing service for your used drones or drone related services. If you would like to purchase a new drone, please visit the drone shop directory listed here.
A DroneTrader verified seller is a seller who has an excellent track record of selling used equipment. Alternatively, it may be an established UAV (drone) vendor with a retail location or established online presence. Please contact email@example.com for further details.
Absolutely, we welcome it! Just be sure to mention what kind of damage your drone has (eg. Water damage, cosmetic damage only, crash damage etc) and be sure to give an accurate representation of the condition of your drone. There are lots of buyers in the DroneTrader network looking to pick up broken drones for parts or salvage.
1. Ads that are inappropriate, irrelevant, or against our Terms and Conditions may be removed from the DroneTrader network.
2. If we receive multiple reports that interested buyers are unable to contact the seller despite repeated attempts we will first reach out to the seller notifying them of the reports. If no reply is received from the seller we will remove the ad from the DroneTrader platform within 7 business days.
Yes! We've built an app that makes it even easier to post ads from a mobile device, streamlines how you message buyers and sellers and allows you to quickly save your favorite ads for future reference!
When selling used equipment it is important to list your items on multiple sites and locations. Facebook groups are great (we have one ourselves!), but they are often private groups and not indexed by Google (so someone Googling "Phantom 4 for sale" will not see a listing that is only posted in a private Facebook group).
Ebay is another great option to sell used equipment, but often buyers are hesitant to purchase used equipment online sight unseen. Ebay and similar sites also take a significant percentage of the sale as commission (DroneTrader listings are free!). To learn more about where to list your used UAV equipment visit https://blog.dronetrader.com/top-sites-to-list-your-used-drones-for-sale/
DroneTrader is better when you're a member.
See more relevant listings, find what you’re looking for quicker, and more!